We are a group of Christians from different backgrounds who all believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He came to earth as a man like us. He lived, died, rose again and then ascended to Heaven so that we can come to know His love and have our sins forgiven.
Through His sacrifice we are joined in our oneness in the Body of Jesus and this unity is demonstrated by the manner in which we live our spiritual lives together. As believers, therefore, we desire to follow His command to proclaim the “Good News” throughout the world.
We believe in:-
- the Sovereignty and Grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- the universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man making him subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- the substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
- the justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Jesus crucified and risen from the dead.
- the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- the expectation of the personal visible return of Jesus in power and Glory