Paying with Paypal
Please note that this will go through on your statement as
PAYPAL* CCFCoulsdon (Numbers) (LUX)
If you do cancel this payment without good reason you will be held liable for the
£7.00 Chargeback Fee that CCF will be charged
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that this is a termly fee which is payable in full before the start of term.
- Any child NOT paid for by the start of term will NOT be allowed to attend until payment is received by CCF Office (this does not include handing payments to our Trainers or School Office) This is in line with our Child Protection Policy
- Weeks missed for illness or any reason are not deductable, if your trainer cannot attend then we will reschedule or refund the session
- By entering our chess classes you are agreeing for us to hold your child's details on our database and that you are agreeing to us emailing you information on events and tournaments that they are eligible for - until such time as they are too old for them or you request not to receive further communication.
- By entering your child into out classes, you are agreeing to your child's name being posted on our Website (initial & surname) should they qualify for the later stages of the English Chess Challenge. Please note that if you enter any of our tournaments, results are posted online (first name & surname) and sent to the English Chess Federation and FIDE - who will include first name and surname on their web sites (this is something you must communicate with them directly if you have any issue with this).
- Please note that part-term refunds are not awarded. Under exceptional circumstances CCF may use their discretion to change this policy.
- Unless otherwise requested, your child's data will be stored securely and used to communicate with you regarding events they are eligible to attend and renewal of school groups. The data will be removed from our system when they leave primary school (or later as appropriate if the school we have taught them in goes beyond year 6) - or after 2 full tournament calendar years (Sep-Aug is considered a tournament calendar year) have been completed without them entering an event - whichever is later.